We believe in that our people and our values are our greatest asset
- Create a pool of knowledgeable workforce through training (internal and external sources), coaching and enabling an environment to experiment.
- Facilitate an encouraging and enabling environment for innovative thinking in every sphere of business.
- To nurture a culture of openness, non-hierarchal relationship. Participative and team work enabled through collaborative management.
- Be a corporate citizen, upholding the values of environmental protection and upholding good health.
What Career with Makans Means
- Become part of a team where you are supported in your development by both the management and your peers.
- An opportunity to explore and experiment with new ideas and projects.
- An opportunity to develop leadership and management skills.
- Aligning on a clear sense of purpose.
There are no vacancies open at this time. Please check again later.
To apply, please forward a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter, please indicate the role that you are applying for.
If you have any queries, we look forward to hearing from you. Please respond via email.